Source: PRAVO NGO
An extended meeting of the Advisory Committee on Effective Governance and Development established for the implementation of the PLEDDG Project in Khmilnyk, and the Committee for Management of the Implementation of the Khmilnyk Resort Development Strategy up to the year 2027 was held in the conference hall of Khmilnyk City Council. Vitaliy Dorokh, an expert of PRAVO NGO, took part in the meeting.
The meeting was commenced by Mayor Serhiy Redchyk, who expressed gratitude to the partners of the international Project for consulting assistance in the implementation of projects and initiatives that are being successfully implemented in the community.
The participants of the meeting discussed the Status of implementation of projects and tasks of the Plan for the implementation of the Khmilnyk Resort Development Strategy, as well as the results of the implementation of the following initiatives and projects:
- Participatory Budget
- Local Budget Transparency Rating
- Communications Plan/Strategy
- Improvement of the quality of administrative services and performance of ASC
- Khmilnyk Resort Development Strategy up to the year 2027
- Project “Khmilnyk for Tourism: Breaking the Ground”
- Analysis of the local business climate
- Program for Enhancement of SMEs Competitive Advantage in Khmilnyk for 2018-2022
- PROZORRO.Sale System
- The project “Modern Tourist and Resort City Development Model”
- City Democracy Index
- Gender budgeting
- Support for the development of business associations
- Marketing Strategy.